Workshop proposals should be submitted using the same review system as used for papers (see https://practitioner-scholar.org/authors/).
Proposals should should consist of the following:
- A title for the workshop
- Preferred duration (either 2 hours or 4 hours)
- A brief summary (75 words or less) for the program
- The name, affiliation and a brief bio (75 words or less) of each facilitator
- A description of the proposed workshops learning outcomes (e.g, “Upon completing this workshop, participants should be able to…“) (200 words or less)
- A narrative describing the workshop’s content (300 word or less)
Workshop proposals will be reviewed by the PSRC committee.